Friday 8 April 2016

The not so obvious truth

Everyone keeps telling me that I should move on with my life, start over, enjoy the city, spend time with my friends, watch series and movies, go to the gym, go to birthday parties and so on. That I should not isolate...even though It's what I want for the time being. That we are not meant to be together and the so called future together I had in mind is not going to happen. Why would it considering the fact that it's one sided? Why would I want to stay with a person like that? That I should pick up the pieces, life is not over and something good will come out of it..eventually.. when all the dust settles. That I am wonderful and should value myself. That he does not deserve anything right now let alone me. Soon the weather will be great and the pools are waiting for us.

Why does everyone say that? Was it that obvious that this was not going to work? Have I been so blind? Or are they simply being the best friends I could have and are lifting up my broken pieces? I fear both.

No comments:

Post a Comment