Monday 18 April 2016

120 characters are easy!

I miss him...a lot...I miss us...our cute sms texts, our private jokes..our unlimited private jokes built in more than 4 years together, his sweetness in asking if I needed anything from the supermarket, our plans, our adventures to happen in the next trip, our "let's order take out and watch a movie cause I'm too lazy", our 1h long baths while enjoying some nice music...

Do not drunk-text-him I keep telling myself. I miss the daily stuff, it's only natural...everything is so recent and fresh...but drunk-texting him (even if it's during broad daylight on a regular Tuesday with no alcohol) will not do us any good. There's no possible good that ever comes out of a drunken-text. Period!

It won't delete any of all the things that we not working out, certainly a 120-character text will not magically solve any of those issues and most importantly it will just add pain of top of the already huge pile of daily-pain.

Of course I miss him, and I hope he misses me too but the plain truth is that it just won't do any good and it keeps us from moving forward (however improbable and unwanted this moving-forward means).

Mostly you gotta keep your shit together and not be weak, I keep telling myself. Drunk-texting him is easy, sure! But 120 characters aren't helping anything or anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment