Friday 17 June 2016

Basics 101

I like romance...I dream and delight on having butterflies in my stomach for someone...knees shaking when I see that someone...voice trembling...not knowing what to say, thinking about a million little things that I do want to say, thinking about nothing at all and just stand there stupidly grinning..the feeling of falling asleep happy, knowing that tomorrow that person will be there. I like that. I crave that.

I strongly believe we are meant to have a shared life. Life is meant to be shared! What's the point in going through the happy and sad times, travel, going through the hard parts, the boring parts, embark in new adventures, new challenges in at the end of the day you cannot share them?

I also believe that we (this applies mostly to me) that we are our better selves when we are loving someone. It's not about wanting to impress the other party, it has nothing to do with it. It's about wanting to give the best of you to someone else. We also tend to fall in love with someone that is (or we think is) either better than us or that completes us. This way we can learn and see and have close contact to something that we are not but we aspire to, that motivates us and drives us to be ourselves better. I firmly stand by this notion of love.

There's also more than a million other things about love and life and romance, but for me this is the basics 101.  

No comments:

Post a Comment